10.18.2011

Beauty should never be only Skin deep!

Shooting high school seniors are one of my favorite things to shoot.  They have so much fun with it and are willing to be just a little more daring in what they will do and what they will wear in the shoot.  Sometimes they will even ask to try things that I just might not think of.  

For the most part the girls enjoy the Senior session more than their male counterparts.  They spend more time prepping and are overall more excited to be there.  
It really is so refreshing when you meet a young women that is just adorable on the surface, but that is just as amazing on the inside.  It's always so fun for me to spend time getting to know each of the seniors that I have the privilege of working with.  They really are so much fun!  They view things in such a different way than a old "foggie" like myself. I love knowing that they have this vast future ahead of them for the taking.  Life really is just beginning to get "good"!   
This beautiful girl was so fun to shoot.  She is just as adorable on the inside as she is on the out.  I spoke with her on and off many times before her session.  By the time I really got to meet her I felt as though I already knew her.  I hoped to capture her warm, welcoming, outgoing spirit.  

No comments: