11.29.2011

A love affair with Old things!

 I love it when I have people that are creative and fun with what they want with family pictures.  This had to be one of my favorite shoots in a very long time.  I LOVE old things, old houses, old cars, old furniture, old is beautiful.   This adorable family asked if we could use an antique VW bus in their family photos, FUN!  I was more than excited at the request.  Then when they asked if we could do them in the desert, not so excited about that.  I was a bit worried about doing a full sun shoot.  It was something that was a little bit new, but turned out to be so fun and gave me the ability to think outside the box a bit for me.  



I have to say that I absolutely love the way these pictures turned out.  If you couldn't tell, mom has great taste and an artistic eye herself.  She put the outfits together on her own!   Don't you love them?  I do!! 





No comments: