9.30.2011

Senior Style


I just love it when I get a phone call for a High School Sr.  Being a Sr. in HS is one of the best times in life.  I am so amazingly blessed that I get the chance to actually help preserve these moments in photographs.  

 It's hard not to have fun when you are around a high school senior.  Life is really just spread out in front of them ready for them to experience.  This sugar was super fun.  
 I'm not sure who had more fun.  I do know that we both laughed a lot!  Have I mentioned lately how lucky I am to work a job that I absolutely adore?  I mean what other job can you go out in alleys and have so much fun without doing something questionable?  

1 comment:

Wendy Clymore said...

I love love love the top picture with the blue foreground. They all turned out so good!