7.26.2011

Nice Change of Pace


I've been shooting a lot of families with young children in the past few months.  So when these family friends contacted me about doing a shoot I was very excited.  It's not that I don't LOVE to shoot young families, because I do.  Yet sometimes it's really fun to have a change of pace and shoot people that follow directions, that I don't have to bribe for smiles (yeah, I'm not above bribery at all).  

 When I met this family this beautiful young women was just a little girl.  It's crazy to think how quickly time goes by.  She is so spunky, fun, and has the most infections smile.
When it came to her brother, it was just a little harder to pull out that natural, relaxed smile.  But I think I captured him pretty well.   




























What parent doesn't want pictures to remember that they don't ALWAYS pick on each other?

No comments: