4.30.2011

I heart Sandi Bradshaw

I recently had the opportunity to take the Focus Workshop put on by Sandi Bradshaw.  I have been in awe of Sandi and her work since finding her last year.  I love the color, the saturation, and the feel of her photos.  I felt like her art really was in someways what I had been trying to figure out on my own.  I knew as soon as I learned of her workshops that I would one day attend.  
One day as I was sitting and drooling over her work trying to make the next workshop happen for me, my wonderful husband told me to "Just Do It"
I couldn't be happier that I did!  Sandi was more than amazing as a person.  She held nothing back!  NOTHING.  She shared so much with us.  She is giving, kind, amazing, talented and oh so much fun.  We laughed, HARD all weekend.  I miss her so much already. 
More important I was inspired by her.  










No comments: