6.29.2009

So fun to be five




This super cute mom called and wanted pictures of her little boy that was turning five. She said it was something she wanted to do when each of her kids turned this fabulous age. I loved her idea, one I think I might make my own! How fun to have a picture of each child at this special time. In my talking to her it came out that they didn't have a recent family picture. So I talked her into do the whole family. Reassuring her that she'd get plenty of great pictures of her FIVE her old. This little family was so fun. I think they are cute together. And I loved how the used the little girls dress to bring the family pictures together.







We had the hardest time getting the little one to smile. I'm glad I got at least a few with a great big grin! Because he wasn't giving them out freely that night.

No comments: